Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Good Morning Dumpskies


My Last blog was how long ago? I am well aware that my blog has been unused and neglected since before I wasmarried? This is not okay. Let's snap back to reality shall we?

Working at Nordstrom ( NOT NORDSTROMS) has really got me thinking about fashion. Wait what? Yes. I woke up this morning after dreaming about new merchandise that we got in, my heart was racing .. . what should I put with this halogen boyfriend blazer? How should I match the sweet pea lace short sleeve with the Jag Mia Slims? What a trip. Who dreams about that stuff. Then I had a dying urge to watch " What not to Wear" a show I have always loved. But why does Stacey London insist on keeping that Grey chunk in her hair? I found out! It's completely natural. When she was 11 or something that chunk of her hair turned grey and she just decides to keep it. It's her weird Trademark or somesing. Either way, I love my job. . I just hope business will pick up a leeetle more.

Oh and just one more thing. I just love this whole marriage thing. It really is just a beautiful idea. I get to wake up to a kiss from my best friend every morning. Loves it. I think I'll keep him for-ev-er. And Ever. Amen

1 comment: